Σάββατο 1 Ιουνίου 2013

Nails in Heaven










Hello Fashion lovers ...



I have a special Summer-Nails Post for you.
Just try my new Nail-Polishes and i wanted to
share it with you, just love the colours..

My Top one is the alessandro in Pink-Neon, 
it dries fast and looks very pretty.

Watch the photos and Join Summer- Colours..

Have a good Weekend
Kisses!




This are my favorite colours from the alessandro Nail-Polishes Summer Edition


This is my cute Pink Neon Nail-Polish from alessandro, just love it!


 This colour is lovely too, it's Rival de Loop Nail-Polish and dries very quickly! You have to

 Something that will help your Polish to dry faster!



Or do you prefer essie Nail-Polish?
Hope you enjoyed my Post!
Have a good Summer Start everybody..

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου