Σάββατο 15 Ιουνίου 2013

Summernights in Thessaloniki..



Hey everybody!!!
How are you? I had yesterday night a really good Time. Thessaloniki is a beautiful City, which can be a source of inspirations for me and give me everytime more power and enlightenments for new unique Outfit Combinations. This one is a Zara, Stradivarius and Paul's Boutique combination..that I wear yesterday night at my girls-night out! The high-waist shorts and the Crop-tops will be this season, the Top Must Haves of the must-haves and don't forget to wear the Summer-colours you'll see right below on my Post..
Enjoy everybody, kisses and filakia!



Hallo ihr Lieben!!!
WIe geht es euch? Ich hatte gestern Abend richtig viel Spaß. Thessaloniki ist eine wunderschöne Stadt, die eine Quelle meiner Inspirationen ist und mir mehr Kraft und ''Erleuchtungen'' für neue einzigartigen Outfit-Kombinationen geben kann. Dies ist eine Zara, Stradivarius und Paul's Boutique Kombination..die ich gestern Abend auf meinem Ladys night anhatte! Die hochsitzenden Shorts sowie Crop-Tops sind die Top Must haves der must haves und dabei darf nicht vergessen werden die Sommerfarben zu tragen, die ihr unten im Post sehen werdet..
Viel Spaß an alle, Küsschen und filakia!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8042175/?claim=h6mx5bgb4gf">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>










Necklace : Primark


Shoes: Paul's Boutique


Clutch: Zara
Belt: Stradivarius
Ring: Avon
Nail-Polish: MALU WILZ 55


Shoes : MAKGIO

The Shark Nighlife Place, just love it!












Style, smile and craziness you need in life...
Shorts: Zara
first High-Heels: Paul's Boutique
Leopard-Shirt: Zara
Crop-Top: Stradivarius
Watch: Michael Kors

In Cooperation with my friend Vicky from Fashionrailways !!



Hope you enjoyed my post..
kiss ya



19 σχόλια:

  1. Wow mehr muss ich dazu nicht sagen!
    Du siehst toll aus :)

    LG Franzi
    www.fraber-fashion.blogspot.de

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I love these shorts!!! :)

    Kristine
    www.pugglewearsprada.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Hi!

    Thank you for your comment. I checked out your MK post, love it! I also love this look, dying over those cute shorts. I followed you on Google Friend Connect, FB & Bloglovin ;), If you can, follow back.

    stylel4b.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. ...such great hair. and the outfit: cool. easy and chic. well done.


    groetjes
    vreeni

    www.freakinyou.blogspot.de

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Hey dear!
    Omg, you are so pretty.Serioslly you look great in this outfit and I LOVe your cute curls!

    www.viewrama.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. I am in love with that leopard print cardigan!!!!!! And those pink heels are amazing! xo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. great look. great combination. looks perfect.

    have fun, groetjes
    vreeni

    www.freakinyou.blogspot.de

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή