Σάββατο 27 Ιουλίου 2013

All about Must-Haves..


     
Helloooo guys..

hope you are all fine and enjoy your summer! I started my holidays about a month ago and I continue..Now I am in Germany, to spend some time with my family and on 10 August I ll go for vacation to Marrocco, Im so excited about it, I can't describe how much!
So now I wanna show you my new Nails I done for Summer and my new Accessoires I bought from Achilleas Accessoires, I just love them..Then I wanna show you some pictures from my flight, the view from the airplane and the sunrise was just incredible! And finally some good new beauty Stuff for Face, hair and Nails! They are Summers Must Haves. Take a look at them and enjoy!
Filakiaa




Hallo an alle..

ich hoffe ihr habt viel Spaß und genießt eure Sommermomente! Ich hab meine Ferien seit einem Monat gestartet und mach immer noch weiter..Nun bin ich in Deutschland, um mit meiner Familie etwas Zeit zu verbringen und am 10. August geht es nach Marokko, Ich bin so aufgeregt darauf, unbeschreiblich!
Also, ich möchte euch jetzt meine neuen Nägel zeigen die ich für den Sommer machen lassen habe und meinen neuen Sommerschmuck von Achilleas Accessoires, so verliebt in die! Dann möchte ich euch ein paar Fotos zeigen, die ich vom Flugzeug geschossen habe, der Sonnenuntergang war wunderschön! Zum Schluss einige guten Beauty Must Haves für Gesicht, Haare und Nägel! Schaut mal rein und viel Spaß!
filakiaa


I done the Nails I loved on my last post- Get your Nails done, My Top#1

My new earrings and ring from Achilleas Accessoires

M
My lovely pictures over the sky..



I
Its new and perfect for summer! It smells so good, maracuja and passion fruit parfume.. The cleanPod helps you to peel off the make-up or to clean up your face and let it shine and be fresh. For all skintypes!



The new Nail Polish colour from Manhatten, which drys very fast and you don't need to put it on many times, until the colour is perfect on your nails. This colour is a really summertrend!

The new Schwarzkopf Beauty Oil for your hair. In the summer cause of the sun and the sea, our hair gets very fast dry and fizzy, so this is the perfect product, to give your hair the spa they need!


Thessaloniki by afternoon...
Thessaloniki by sunny day...











13 σχόλια:

  1. Have a blast cool nails. Don't forget about us.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Have fun ... Loved your ring...
    m on instagram now, lets follow each other there..
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja
    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Have a great time in Maroco...
    περιμένουμε να δουμε φωτογραφίες σου
    απο εκεί!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Thnx for ur comment Hun!!
    Of course we could follow each other !
    Already follow u on bloglovin,fb page, Instagram and tumbrl! Pls follow on gfc also cause I could find it to follow back
    Waiting for u!
    Kisses
    Kellystunnajr@blogspot.gr

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Those nails are fabulous girl!!
    http://amaryllisdawn.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Love the nails!! Great blog! I am your new follower via GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will do the same) Have a nice day!))

    http://fancyshot.blogspot.ru/

    XOXO

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Thanks very much..

    just followed your pretty blog!
    keep in touch hun

    kisses

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή